onemillioncan

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Friend's adoption

So I am up in MA right now with my family for Christmas and there is about a foot of snow on the ground. Yay for a white Christmas. :-)

This past week I went with my mom and sister, along with a bunch of our friends to the airport to meet our friends, the Craigs, who were flying home from getting their two new children from Ethiopia. They adopted a 6 year old girl named Amberlynn and a 3 year old boy named Amon. The children were precious and the family was so glad to be home and reunited.

Amberlynn

Amberlynn and her new big sister Morgan.

Mrs. Craig and her new son Amon

There was a pretty big crowd of people waiting for them when they got off the airplane most of them little kids.
The group gathering after hearing their plane had landed.

James, Jared, Jeremiah, and Josiah

Keziah playing with her balloon animal while we waited.

Still no news on when I'm going to Ethiopia but I'll let you know.

No comments: