onemillioncan

Friday, May 8, 2009

I thank God everytime I remember you...

I am completely overwhelmed by the amount of support I have been given by all my friends and family. Because of your generosity I have met and exceeded my fundrasing goals for my trip. My plane tickets, traveler's insurance, room and board, and immunizations have all been completely payed for with more money left over. Any money I receive on top of these costs will be spent either paying for my transportation costs back and forth from the school I will be working at or to buy supplies for the school itself. From the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone who helped finance my trip. There is no way that I would have been able to afford to go on my own, but through your generosity and willingness to be a part of where God is leading me, I can go and do God's will where He wants me. I am soooo excited to see what He has in store for me in Ethiopia and what path He will direct me on from there. Please, please, please, continue to pray for me as I leave in 23 days that my eyes would be open to what God would have me do and that I would be ever focused on our loving Savior. I am awed once again in how He has provided for me.

1 comment:

Enjoying Life Together said...

Today I gave your mom the reissued tickets. They will be waiting on you when you get home this weekend. Happy traveling! :) ~Sabrina Freeland