onemillioncan

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 12: Half Day of School


June 12, 2009 (Friday)


“Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others.”

1 Corinthians 10:24


“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”

1 Corinthians 10:31


Friday is only a half day of school at Kechene, so my 3 classes for the day were all very close together and then after lunch we went home. I taught Ethics twice today and that is by far my favorite class. I tell Bible stories to the kids and talk about how obeying God and His laws are the best way. The kids love it . They always have many questions after each story and they always ask me to tell more stories. So far I’ve told the stories of Rack, Shack and Benny, Daniel and the Lion’s Den, Easter, and Jonah.


Since today was only a half day, I got back to the Cherokee House a lot earlier than everyone else so I got on the internet for a while and then went and read. I’m reading "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks right now because I finished one of the books I brought and this one was in the house. For dinner, the boys went over to Aaron’s, so us girls had a girls dinner and talked about emotions and feelings and all sorts of "girly stuff".


No comments: