onemillioncan

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 15: I Love Our Cook!

June 15, 2009

Monday


“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not rejoice in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8


Not that exciting of a day. Kechene this morning was ok. I helped with Grade 1 English and then I spent the rest of the day either playing outside with the kids or sitting in the Grade 1 classes reading. Back at Cherokee House we all just hung out and talked about our days and Asni made an incredible meal of fried chicken for dinner. I only had peanut butter crackers for lunch because I can’t take the food anymore at Kechene, so I was starving and the fried chicken and mashed potatoes hit the spot.


1 comment:

MaineMom said...

Oooh! I miss Asni's cooking!! My mouth is watering thinking of her fried chicken!!